Palazzo Morelli is proud to team up in UAE with Intelspace Contracting & Interior Design, succesfully headed by Meraj Ebrahimi, that has completed the renown project ONE 100 Palm Dubai.
Luxuriously furnished in every detail, ONE100 Palm is a brand-new villa with contemporary – yet extravagant – design totally reflecting the personality of its owner, a prominent businessman of Swedish origin, who has personally contributed to the project while elevating the design with the addition of art pieces of high aesthetic and conceptual qualities.
The villa is built up on the man-made islands of Palm Jumeirah, one of the more desirable location in Dubai, has an incredible view over the Gulf and record numbers that give an immediate feeling of its uniqueness.
- 1,300 sqm of built up area
- 5 VIP Suites decorated with tailor-made Italian furniture
- 8 Bathrooms lavishly decorated with selected Italian marbles
- 3 Kitchens fully equipped with cutting-edge appliances, including the professional kitchen for the in-house chef
- Wellness area and gym designed as a fitness centre for the well-being of mind and body
- Infinity swimming pool decorated with refined glass tiles and roof-top garden with Jacuzzi tub
- State-of-the-art home cinema with IMAX screen and high performance audio equipment
The flawless execution of the works took about 6 years and after the completion the value market of the villa overcomes $32 million dollars.
ONE 100 Palm was featured on the pages of major newspapers and most read magazines in Dubai such as The Wall Street Journal, Arabian Business, Mansion Global and AD Middle East. The property is listed with Luxhabitat Sotheby’s International Realty.
Over the past years, Alessandro Ortenzi has built a tight collaboration with Mr Meraj Ebrahimi with great benefits for both companies and unparalleled satisfaction for the customers looking for faultless execution of civil works and beautiful decor style sourced directly in Italy.